Various speeds are available for the dedicated Fibre lines and can be upgraded in increments of 5Mbps. With the router on site, it can also be split into separate connections for different subnets or VLANs allowing building managers to share a big link between tenants or IT managers to dedicate bandwidth to certain departments etc.
Uncapped – No fair usage policy (FUP)
- Genuine Uncapped connection, we don’t even monitor the usage
- You can download and upload as much as possible with a constant 100% utilization of your link and it will never be throttled
- Upload and download speeds are exactly the same
- You can download and upload simultaneously at the same speed. For example, if you have a 20Mbps fibre link, you can effectively achieve 20Mbps upload + 20Mbps download.
99.9% Uptime SLA
- We monitor the fibre link constantly and the provider that owns the fibre does too.
- In the event of your fibre going down, they will repair it as soon as possible – average downtime is never over 2 hours in the event of a serious break.
Static Public IP Addresses included
- A range of public IP addresses will be assigned to each connection.
- Customer can load public IP on their own equipment and have it bridged to become a DMZ (demilitarized zone).
- No Firewalls or filters on these public IP’s allowing full control to the customer
Fibre connections start from 10Mbps and you can get up to 1000Mbps (1Gbps). Contact us for customized pricing.
T’s and C’s
Unfortunately, the installation time on these types of Fibre links are quite long and depending on the Municipality and their processing times for wayleaves and permissions this could take some time. Most installations take 3-6 months, but it all depends on processing time and some permissions have already been given that will improve lead time. Please contact us if you would like to check if you are in the coverage area. Once off installation fee will be charged depending on the term of the contract.