The Yealink W60P – the flagship of the Yealink DECT phones
Yealink recently released a new updated version of the W56P, the W60P. The main feature is an upgrade to the base station.
The new base station allows for up to 8 connected handsets and to top this great new feature, it can handle 8 simultaneous calls too.
The W60P still boasts with excellent standby and talk times as its predecessor as well as the elegant styling.
Some of the main features include:
• 2.4″ 240 x 320 color screen with intuitive user interface
• Up to 8 concurrent calls
• Up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
• Up to 8 VoIP accounts
• Support Opus audio codec
• Up to 30-hour talk time
• Up to 400-hour standby time
• Quick charging: 10-min charge time for 2-hour talk time
• TLS and SRTP security encryption
• Noise Reduction System
• Headset connection via 3.5 mm jack
• Charger wall mountable
See the below datasheet to found out more information. You can contact us for great prcing on this phone.